Dear student of 2nd year, 2nd degree of Management and Computer Science!
Would you like to spend 3 of the coldest winter months abroad?
This year, same as before, you will have to do a compulsory 3-month WSEI internship.
This time however, it will be scheduled between February and May 2022.
Have you already found a company that meets your expectations? Are you thinking about doing your internship outside Poland? You can make it an unforgettable adventure!
Take part in the Erasmus + program and go on an internship in any EU country of your choice!
How can you do it? There’s nothing simpler!
Step by step recruitment:
To do an internship abroad you have to meet below conditions:
– You must have possess current residence card or visa, valid at least until the end of the internship;
– You must have communicative (at least B2 level) knowledge of the foreign language in which the internships will be conducted;
– You must show the proper academic results;
– you must fulfill all obligations arising from studying at WSEI;
– You must have a practice journal, completed and signed by the host institution / company.
Application forms you’ll find at the bottom of the page or at:
or simply contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org !
Aplication form – link for downloading
Centrum Projektów, Współpracy Międzynarodowej i Strategii Rozwoju
ul. Projektowa 4
Phone: 81 749-32-37