Citizens’ Affairs and Foreigners Department, Lubelskie Province Governor’s Office in Lublin
The department deals with:
- matters related to the issuing of passports to Polish citizens,
- the affairs of foreigners residing in the territory of the Republic of Poland,
- the proceedings for the acquisition of Polish citizenship, its confirmation and renunciation,
- repatriation matters,
- matters of churches and religious associations within the scope specified by the relevant acts,
- matters of national minorities.
Information Desk for Foreigners, Lublin City Office
The unit provides free information assistance to foreigners living in Lublin with regard to the services provided at the Lublin City Office and basic information concerning the contact details, tasks and procedures performed by other entities (public administration institutions and entities providing assistance to foreigners).
Lublin City Office Strategy and Entrepreneurship Department, Division for Cooperation with the Academic Community
Contact person: Wiktoria Herun (tel. +48 81 466 25 11, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)